Tuesday 30 March 2010

Easter Tree

I recently bought a gorgeous mould from Great Impressions of leaping bunnies, which I thought would be perfect to make chocolates with for Easter.


I made the bunnies with white chocolate, and then also made some hearts with chocolate coloured with pink food colouring. After they had set (about 1 hour later), I individually wrapped them in cellophane and hung them on a branch I painted white.


To finish off the tree I hung painted wooden easter eggs onto the other branches, then stood the branch in a vase filled with sugar. The tree is so pretty and makes a lovely centre piece on a table.

To continue with the Easter festivities, I made some chocolate cupcakes decorated with mini easter eggs. So simple and so delicious....


Happy Easter x

1 comment:

  1. I love the easter tree, it is super cute! and I love the idea of putting sugar in the vase! those leaping bunnies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete